Thursday, March 22, 2012

Illud Divinum Insanus (The Remixes) - Morbid Angel

Illud Divinum Insanus (The Remixes) - Morbid Angel

Biography

Formed: 1984 in Tampa, FL

Genre: Rock

Years Active: '80s, '90s, '00s

Groups like Venom, Mercyful Fate, and Slayer may own founded death metal in the forward '80s, but it wasn't to the time when such disciples as Morbid Angel came longitudinally at the close of the decade that the genre was pushed to its ~ly extreme level, both musically and lyrically. Formed in 1984 in Florida, Morbid Angel (together with Death) would also help spearhead some eventual death metal movement in their home affirm, which would include such notables in the same proportion that Deicide and Obituary, among countless others. From its inauguration,...

Track list

I Am Morbid (We Are Laibach) [Laibach Remix]
OmniDead (Hiwatt Marshall & cEvin Key Remix)
Too Extreme (Brain Leisure Remix)
10 More Dead (The Toxic Avenger Remix)
I Am Morbid (Malakwa Remix)
Too Extreme (Synapscape Remix)
Destructos (Doomsday March Mix) [Punish Yourself & Sonic Area Remix]
Too Extreme (HIV+ Remix)
I Am Morbid (Micropoint Remix)
Too Extreme (Metallyzer Remix)
Radikult (Evil Activities Remix)
Too Extreme (Mixhell Remix)
I Am Morbid (Black Lung Remix)
Radikult (Mondkopf Remix)
Existo Vulgor (Xytras Remix)
I Am Morbid (I Am Toxic) [Toxic Engine Remix]
I Am Morbid (Ahnst Anders Remix)
Destructos vs. The Earth / Attack (Nachtmahr Remix)
Profundis - Mea Culpa (Skold Remix)
10 More Dead (Black Strobe Remix)
Too Extreme (Miss Construction By Chris)
Destructos vs. the Earth / Attack (Project Pitchfork Remix)
10 More Dead (Treponem Pal Remix)
I Am Morbid (Evolution Mix) [Scott Brown Remix]
Radikult (Fixhead Remix)
I Am Morbid (DJ Ruffneck Remix)
Remixou Morbidou (Igorrr Remix)
I Am Morbid (Le Chant du Cygne Remix)
10 More Dead (Tek-One Remix)
I Am Morbid (Adrian Remix)
Existo Vulgor (The Horrorist Remix)
Covenant
Covenant
Domination
Covenant
Covenant
Covenant
Covenant
Heretic
Covenant
Covenant

No comments:

Post a Comment